Supreme Security has an in-house service department to help our customers stay safe, and to keep money in their pockets. We understand how frustrating it can be to need a service call when the business only operates during normal working hours. This can cost you lost wages, on top of the service call fee’s.
We can help with things like:
– Keeping an eye on your system and call whenever we see something amiss like low batteries, false alarms from devices, systems not communicating properly, etc.
– Assist with activating internet/landline/GSM
– Upload/download your panel
– Power down a system, disable/enable devices
– Cancel accounts
– Talk you through how to change a battery on all devices
– Update your key holders and user codes for you
– Remotely disarm/arm your system
– Inform you when a product needs changing or updated
– Troubleshooting, technical support
– surveillance setting adjustments
– DVR configuration
– Footage retrieval
– Disable/enable devices
– Troubleshoot automation connections
– AND MUCH MORE!
Why be with a company who will charge you for every little thing? Let Supreme Security protect you with our Smart Security Solutions and keep your hard earned cash for the bigger problems.
SUPREME SECURITY, SEUCRITY YOU CAN TRUST
No Such Thing as a “safe” community in Calgary any more !
Gone are the days of leaving your house unlocked, or your car running while you grab something you forgot in your home. Unfortunately Calgary and the surrounding areas are noticing that no community is a safe community any more. The crime rates are increasing every year for Calgary and the surrounding rural areas. According to Calgary Crime Stoppers there was a total of 139 B&E’s recorded in March 2020 for residential, and 458 B&E’s for shops… During this COVID-19 pandemic we are noticing that there are more break and enters then ever before! People are worried, and hungry with many who have lost their jobs and livelihood.
So what can you do?
Statistics have shown that homes without a security system are more likely to be broken into by 300%. Intruders will usually try to determine if a home is protected or not, and around 60% said that they would look for another home if they realize that their first target has an active alarm system. Installing cameras can add even more protection, as it is said that they can deter burglars up to an extra 40%. If they still decide that your home is a good target, camera footage can assist greatly in apprehension of the intruder.
DON’T WAIT TO SEE IF YOU’RE THE NEXT TARGET, CALL TODAY AND GET PROTECTION!
SUPREME SECURITY – SECURITY YOU CAN TRUST